Friday, September 29, 2006


TAKE THE MONEY & RUN?

"Stand up sweetmeat" I commanded.

He scrambled to get to his feet, eyes down cast with his hands clasped behind his back in the classic posture of subservience.

"Turn around & let me see what I'm working with."

He turned around in a little circle of coyness, his face bright red with embarrassment. I nodded thoughtfully as I sipped from my glass of high end whiskey. What the FUCK am I going to do with him? I thought. I slowly extended one leg toward his cock & lazily prodded his bobbing penis with my high heeled foot. He moaned. So I did it again with the same result.

"Kneel & keep your hands behind your back. Move it!" I barked. He awkwardly went to his knees again, as I opened up my bag of tricks. Inside I had lube, gloves, condoms, a GIANT dildo that I had chosen deliberately for it's intimidating size. I was hoping that it would scare my clients so I would never have to use it. I also had a braided whip, clothes pins, needles & 4 sets of handcuffs. I dumped my treasure trove onto the bed, spread everything out & told him to take a good look. His eyes widened in fear & he actually whimpered. This emboldened me so I swaggered around the room like a James Bond villainous, cuffs in one hand & my red whip in the other. I stood behind him & put the hand cuffs on. I ran my nails up & down his back, leaving long, light red scratches behind. He shivered. I bent down & slowly nibbled at his neck, pressing my breasts against his back.

"Oh Mistress" he murmured. Oh brother, I thought.

"Shh. Don't speak unless you are spoken to".

I bit him lightly on his shoulder & he shuddered. I shifted position & in that moment & to my great horror, he pitched forward directly onto his face. All pretense of submission dropped instantly as he writhed on the floor, face down, his hands still locked behind his back.

"What the fuck'! He roared

"Get these fucking things off me!"

His erection had disappeared & now his banker's face was red with outrage & not desire. I then did the worst thing possible. I laughed. I tried to stuff down the impulse. I felt my lips twitch involuntarily, a smile snaking all over my face. He then flipped over onto his back, caught sight of my expression & indignantly screeched

"What the fuck are you laughing at you stupid bitch"! That was all I needed. I threw my hands over my face, shook my head helplessly & gave into it. I desperatly tried to get control of myself. I was making little, half gestures intent on helping him, but every time I reached down to undo the cuffs, he wiggled & swore some more. WHERE is Gordon? I kept thinking over & over. Finally I calmed down & undid his hands. He shot me a disgusted look & bolted to the bathroom to inspect the damage in the mirror. His lip was bleeding profusely & I hovered helplessly in the doorway, extending him a white towel. His blood looked very red against it. He kept saying "Oh my god. I have a business dinner in two hours. How the fuck am I going to explain this?"

I continued to apologize which he ignored.

"Listen" I said, "Suspicion haunts the guilty mind."

"Yeah? What the hell is THAT supposed to mean? You sound like a fucking fortune cookie".

"Actually it's Shakespeare, but I mean only YOU know what has just transpired. Another words, no one will ever leap to the conclusion that you had a Dominatrix up in your room, that you had your hands cuffed behind your back or that you fell flat on your face. Just calm down. Face wounds always bleed crazily at first.I'm sure that it is not as bad as it looks. Let me look."

I moved toward him & he cringed fearfully.

"No! I think you should leave. I'm sorry. I know it was an accident & you are new, but the mood has been blown."

I nodded in agreement & backed away. As "Jim" cleaned himself up, swearing & muttering to himself all the while, I went into the suite & swept all my toys off the bed, back into my bag. I pulled my outer clothing back on, tided my hair & glanced down at the envelope, stuffed w/ money at the bottom of my bag. I bit my lower lip & took it back out & laid it on the nightstand.

" Um mm. Jim? I'm going to leave the money here on the nightstand."

He had come out of the bathroom, still naked & pressing the towel to his thin, angry lips.

"I don't think that is fair that I take it. I have only been here for about 15 minutes & well...things haven't gone as planned. I really am very sorry. Once I get a little more practice under my belt, I hope you reconsider contacting me in the future."

His eyes softened a bit & he nodded.

"Well then, I'm off. Good luck." I turned & walked out the door & down the long, anonymous hallway toward the elevator. At that moment, the doors slid open & Gordon stepped out.

"Hold the door. It's not going to happen. Let's go. I'll tell you what happened when we get to the car." Gordon looked at me questioningly but did as I asked. We stepped in & the doors shut as we went from the penthouse to street level. The two of us stared straight ahead, silent as strangers until we stepped out into the lobby.

"What happened"? Gordon asked once we were outside & heading toward his car.

"Oh Gordon".

I shook my head miserably.

"I don't know if I'm cut out for this."

1 comment:

Alice W. said...

I’ve been waiting for the continuation to the story, and now I’ll be waiting to read the rest. Awesome work, keep it up, babe. Is it OK to call you babe, or do I have to say Mistress?

Aloha,
Alice