Saturday, March 17, 2007

Silk And Plether


I made a decision to give myself seven sessions. The number seven tilts the balance & I just like it. I would know by then, if I was indeed " a natural" or a smirking poseur.

I sifted through the seemingly endless, out pouring of need, the pleading & groveling requests sent to me via e-mail. It was their slavering greediness, their insular self indulgent fingering of their private & morbid obsessions that I found off putting. Oddly, the nude photos so many of them insisted on sending left me unfazed. Their optimistic, bashful faces & shyly displayed bodies moved me more than the fervid, over heated words.

I chose to meet with a young Muslim named Nazz. He was a wealthy, international student & was living with his brother in a expensive high rise apartment. He sent his photo ( He was simply beautiful. Dark skin, smooth, with long lidded Egyptian eyes. Just a baby really)& we also spoke on the phone. He sounded charming & refreshingly naive. He was a good person to experiment with since he knew even less than I did. He said he was a virgin who was trying to save himself for marriage. How...quaint! I thought. He also had a fierce foot fetish. My feet are exceptional. I really should have them insured.

I called a cab & I arrived a little early so I could get acquainted with the lay out. I then gave Nazz a ring to let him know I had arrived. He had the concierge send me up.

"Very good Mistress. I eagerly await having your beautiful feet beneath my teeth." He enthused.

"Beneath my teeth?" I puzzled in the elevator as I fussed with my outfit. Nazz wanted the whole enchilada, so I looked like I had just stepped out of The Matrix. Except I could not afford the leather stuff. I was in the patent leather stage of my career. I wore a long over coat that cloaked me, at a glance,in respectability.

Nazz answered the door in a white silk robe. Yes, a white silk robe. He looked like a Calvin Klein model. We smiled. I think I even gasped. He stepped backwards while gesturing into the candle lit apartment. I stepped inside, shrugging off my coat. I silently held it out & Nazz stepped up smartly to retrieve it.

I looked out the wall of windows that overlooked the city. I could not believe my good fortune.

I turned toward the glowing Nazz. He actually seemed to shimmer. His robe had "slipped" open. I could not help but look down.

"Oh." I said aloud.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great story telling skills! I can't wait to read what happens next (if you're not too discreet to kiss and tell).
BettieBlue

Anonymous said...

"Silk and Plether." PETA people thank you. How ironic, your wardrobe is so cruelty free. :)